The professional team at the Traffic Injury Research Foundation (TIRF) has a unique blend of research and technical expertise, gained through decades of work in traffic safety.
The senior staff have over 60 years of experience in the field and are internationally recognized experts in research, program and policy development, evaluation, as well as knowledge transfer.
TIRF staff possesses expertise in relation to:
- Experimental and epidemiological research
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses (and specialized multivariate techniques)
- Observational studies
- Public opinion, population, and roadside surveys
- Crash analysis and causal assessment
- Database design, construction, and management
- Literature reviews
Robyn D. Robertson
Daniel R. Mayhew
Stephen W. Brown
Advisors & Consultants
Dr. Herb Simpson
TIRF’s research & educational tools support the work of communities across Canada.
Your donations & our work enable them to spend less time looking for answers & more time developing & implementing road safety strategies.