The professional team at the Traffic Injury Research Foundation (TIRF) has a unique blend of research and technical expertise, gained through decades of work in traffic safety. The senior staff have over 60 years of experience in the field and are internationally recognized experts in research, program and policy development, evaluation, as well as knowledge transfer.
TIRF staff possesses expertise in relation to:
- Experimental and epidemiological research
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses (and specialized multivariate techniques)
- Observational studies
- Public opinion, population, and roadside surveys
- Crash analysis and causal assessment
- Database design, construction, and management
- Literature reviews
|Robyn D. Robertson, M.C.A.
President & CEO
|Ward Vanlaar, Ph.D.
Chief Operating Officer
|Mark Saunders CPA, CMA
Director of Finance
Director, Marketing & Communications
and Program Director, DIAD
Office Manager & Product Design
|Daniel R. Mayhew, M.A.
Senior Research Scientist and Advisor
|Heather Woods-Fry, Ph.D.
|Stephen W. Brown, BA(Hons)
|Hannah Barrett, M.A.
|Leanna Ireland, M.A.
|Advisors & Consultants|
Community Development Advisor
|Mark E. Andrews
Technical Specialist, Road Safety & Enforcement
|Craig Lyon, M.A.Sc., P.Eng.